1 – Bulk messaging software by WhatsApp version 2021
Using a mass messaging app is generally not accepted by WhatsApp, but if you are used to sending messages with useful content to your users and your account reputation, you can send thousands of messages a day without being locked.
We recommend that you use multiple accounts with a variety of content. The sending time should be a bit long but then messaging to customers will be extremely easy for you.
2 – Step 1: in the menu, select the Mass messages function
3. Step 2: Create a list of customers to send messages to
You can create different contact lists to use in all accounts. This way you can categorize your target according to the content of the message you send.
In each list of account numbers will be unique.
4. Step 3: Create a campaign
To create a campaign for sending WhatsApp mass messages, choose the menu “create a campaign” and follow the steps:
Name the campaign
- Select the list of contacts who should receive the message
- Create message content
- Define the sending schedule and the interval per message (in minutes)
5. Step 4: Manage all mass messages campaigns
To review the campaigns and their performance, select the “Calendars” menu. We can then see:
- The effectiveness of each campaign
- Pause the campaign
- Delete campaign